Updated: Mar 3, 2020
Hey gorgeous! My name is Kia. Welcome to my blog! I'm a natural hair enthusiast turned master cosmetologist. On my site you can expect business tips, hair tips, product reviews and more! Check back periodically or follow me on IG or Youtube to see what I'm up to.
If you need a styler to combat against brittle hair this winter this recipe is for you. This butter would be great after shampooing and conditioning your hair. I would apply this on damp t-shirt dried hair. This would be perfect for a braid-out, twist-out, or bantu knot out. Check out my recipe and let me know what you think.
Ingredients and Benefits:
1. Shea Butter- Repairs Damage, Moisturizes, and shield against harmful ultraviolet radiation
2. Jamaican Black Castor Oil- Grows, Strengthens, and Thickens Hair
3. Coconut Oil- Moisturizes, Prevents Breakage, and Fights Hair Loss
4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil- Conditions and Strengthens Hair
5. Vitamin E Oil- Promotes Hair Growth, Gives Shine, Repairs Split Ends
6. Grape Seed Oil- Heat Protection and Dandruff Preventon